The Abs Company
We Change Lives From the Core.
The Abs Company, founded in 2006 by fitness professionals with decades of experience in running health clubs and developing fitness products, is committed to making exciting, unique equipment for all levels of fitness training, from beginner to elite. The Abs Company also assists studios and health clubs in the design and layout of space dedicated exclusively to core training, one of the primary reasons why people join a fitness facility.
The Abs Company makes high quality, innovative abdominal and functional training exercise equipment focused on the development of core strength. We believe in Changing Lives from the Core and that doesn’t stop at the gym door! The Abs Company also assists people in their own home by making smaller footprint machines that can fit anywhere. These machines are user-friendly and proven effective – like the popular Ab Coaster PS500. And they can be used for many functional and compound movements, like the X3S Elite, X3S Pro and Battle Rope ST ®. The Abs Company’s home use machines are in over a million homes worldwide and continue to help change lives through fitness!
Core values and beliefs
- We believe that FITNESS CHANGES LIVES.
- We believe that our team is FAMILY.
- We believe that to be a great company we must have great RELATIONSHIPS.
- We demand HONESTY and INTEGRITY from ourselves and others.
- We believe in constant IMPROVEMENT, both business and personal.
- We value all humanity and believe that we should always GIVE BACK.
- We never give up because we believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
- We believe in taking risks to INNOVATE because we are not afraid to fail.
- We believe that hard work pays off and produces RESULTS that MATTER.
- We KEEP IT REAL!
- We believe in our PRODUCTS and the BENEFITS they provide for our customers.
Equipment that people want to use
Industry research has shown that innovative ab and functional core training equipment is a powerful marketing tool for studios and health clubs, helping facilities attract and retain clients. Core training is important at every level of fitness, and The Abs Company makes a range of products to keep members engaged as they move from beginner to advanced, a concept we call The Lifecycle of a Member.
The Abs Company product line helps Clubs to motivate and retain members because Abs Company products give people the opportunity to work on their number one trouble area (belly) and give them a chance to succeed, at any level of fitness. Abs Company products are intuitive, fun to use, and provide a “wow” factor that motivates members to keep coming back for more.
Talk to Us
Call one of our representatives today, and we’ll help find the perfect model for you!